Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The "Engaged Daydreamer" in Class

Yeah, I'm going back to class. Its novel this time round because the roles have changed. I'm returning as an engaged daydreamer and a student teacher. Debbie and I are officially engaged. In my previous post, I also withheld the fact that I joined the teaching profession. But the riding fraternity is a close-knit community. Someone just pmed me on the forum and talked about my engagement to Debbie. I realized then that censorship of my profession on this blog is futile. Either I shut it down, or blog cautiously in future. I can never speak freely again, because what I now write may be used against me. There are unwritten rules about how an English teacher should behave.

As for now, the word is out that Pplater is heading back to his daydreaming ways in class at NIE come January 2010. In case you didn't notice, an "engaged daydreamer" is an oxymoron, and so is a student teacher. Go figure.

PS: I poached Debbie's pic of her solitaire proposal ring :p

No comments:

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09