Monday, August 24, 2009

Ramblings

So the graduation trip was a blast; a ride through South East Asia with the girlfriend on 2 motorcycles is about as ridiculous as your 24 year old neighbours can dream up, i guess. Between unreplied applications and auto replies from phony companies the job search agencies dreamt up, yours truly successfully completed his job search with a grand tally of zero interviews. After a few weeks when no one called or replied, I started to wonder what that Bachelor of Arts was good for. Maybe I was applying for the wrong jobs. I would have considered being a taxi driver if not for the minimum age requirement of 30 years. After all, that Phd holder from A*Star said its the only industry thats still hring and he joined it right? So he can't be wrong. I read his blog and I think its funny.

So anyway, I did secure a job after all. It could have been better, but it wasn't too bad. At least I didn't have to deal with a bitch at work like Debbie. My poor girl is fighting a war in the office everyday. But hey, its still better than being jobless, and someday she'll move to a bigger and better company.

And by the way, don't ask what's my profession. Some things are best left unsaid. Someday when i retire and become part-time taxi driver, maybe I'll post about my funny passengers too.

Till the next rambling.

No comments:

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09