Sunday, March 22, 2009

HOV 2009

13 participants turned up for the first HOV class of the year, a good mix of class 2, 2A and 2B bikes.

Endlessloop giving his talk.

Me and the guys sorting out the radio sets

Moving off for practical riding session.

Its still only my second time giving commentary riding; while I've got used to operating the radio sets, I thought that I could have picked a better route with more traffic to better apply the commentary riding. I hope the 4 bikes I led out got a glimpse of the HOV riding concept in application. In any case, today was a much better result than the last convoy I led out which "horlan" to Orchard Rd.

Till the next HOV ride. Cheers riders!

4 comments:

AntArticA said...

thanks for a great day out for HOV dude :)

as mentioned to Endless, anytime you guys need help (i myself would need lots of help too.. haha) i'm willing to do anything i can to help out other riders, especially the newer n younger guys to keep them safe and to enjoy tomorrow's ride :)

dsowerg said...

Thanks very much to Pplater and your team for putting this together. Also grateful that you understood my "limitations" and put me together with the 2B group, hahahaha!!! Ride safely!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your kind offer Ian. I'm sure we could use your nice venue in future. Appreciate it :)

You're welcome Eveline. Its the HOV team's wish that more riders will benefit in future. Hope u found it helpful. Cheers :)

AntArticA said...

well... i don't really have the skills yet to pass on to the fresher riders, so i'll do what i can :)

the most important thing is that we know we all love doing something potentially dangerous, so the best we can do is to make it as safe as possible :)

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09