Friday, June 20, 2008

In Camp Training

Heart beating, I hear my breathing.
Order's given, we strike our matches. Enough explosives to blow me to smithereens.
Blood thumping, increased breathing.
Bay 2's fuse is ignited. Shit. Match is sodding old. 3 of us run for cover.
Round 2. Bay 1 and me to go again.
Blood thumping, paced breathing.
Matches struck. My fuse's burning. Time's ticking. We're running.
Heart racing, laboured breathing. The bloody cover's loathing.
Mushroom cloud's rising, ear drums ringing, demolitions pinging. I heard his hand was shaking while striking.
Yeah.. That was quite an adrenaline rush.

Lets do it again.

One more time.

Before coming home for the weekend, I'm still wondering how i managed Silver for today's IPPT. Not bad, not bad at all :)

No comments:

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09