Monday, May 19, 2008

Sydney & Canberra

The best pictures are uploaded here in choronoligical order, starting with pictures from first 2 days of walking Sydney's City Centre.

University of Sydney


View from Sydney Tower.


Cockle Bay Wharf




Opera House

Pics from day trip by car to Blue Mountains.



A 2 hour plus hike rewards me with beautiful pics of Wentworth Falls


Sydney harbour Bridge




Manly Beach by ferry and Bondhi Beach







Day trip to Canberra, Australia's capital.




150m spire of water jet

Parliament House









Just as I left on the spur of the moment, returning took 14 hours from intention to arrival, on the same day. Road trips by car lack an element of danger and adventure; I prefer motorcycle touring trips. This was a good sightseeing trip; i've had my run, had fun, and now look forward to my class 2 motorcycle course. Will I upgrade a big bike? We shall see. Cheers!

1 comment:

carlos miranda (betomelodia) said...

... "And live each day as if it were my last day" ...
from brazil, congratulations to you, for your blog and by his words.

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09