Monday, March 26, 2007

The Great Pagoh Challenge

5 to 6 hundred kilometres. Approximately 10 teams of 3 to 4. 5 objectives

The day started with the usual team pic at GP Petronas.

Great Roads as advertised :)


Breakfast in Kulai and briefing by Alan, the organiser. Cheers!


Point 2: Hot Spring in Labis


Point 3: Armour vehicle of Kepong

Point 4: Nanyang Kaya Roti, a local delight in Pagoh.

Chendol stall was one of the objectives, but my team was in some jungle road that reminded me of In-Camp-Training. So... We only completed 3 out of 5. The country roads were great, not the kind you can ever find in Singapore. Pity I haven't buy my digicam yet. Or i could have uploaded the happenings along my team's route. And thats Alan's nice bike, Hornet 900.


Love those twisties along the country roads.

Beautiful sunset in Kulai to end the day.

In the end my team was late by an hour. But we were so shack i didn't realize it! All in all, great fun. If only i took the pic of that cow along the country road which gave me a bad scare. It was possibly twice the size of Alan's bike, hiding amongst the bushes and I saw it very late. Luckily it not dash across the road. Or there would be a flying NSR amongst the teams.

No comments:

Odometer: 115000km on the road

Last Updated 25/11/09